Feedback from our previous eHealth / Digital Health & Care events
I have attended two eHealth events and each year the quality of the attendees has improved as the word spreads about the quality of the event. The event is well organised both for attendees and exhibitors which means there is a good opportunity to engage and to meet everyone.
- Ian Chapman, Regional Sales Director - UK, Imprivata
A great event. It's really helpful to get a better view of what's happening nationally (and internationally), and highlights some of the good work already being done. It's encouraging to see that we all seem to be working towards the same goals.
- Christine Chlad, eHealth Project Manager, NHS Western Isles
The Holyrood conference was very well organised with excellent speakers and networking opportunities from exhibitors….. I would recommend it as my experience has been positive!
- Margaret Kyeremeh, Social Worker, Argyll and Bute Council
Holyrood events are always expertly organised and this was no exception - fantastic agenda, speakers and of course the great chair that is Pennie Taylor.
- Zaid Tariq, Strategic Planning Lead, East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership
Another excellent Holyrood Event with an excellent cast of speakers, exhibitors and workshops.
- Moira Mackenzie, Head of Development, NHS 24/Scottish Centre for Telehealth & Telecare
It was good to be at a conference which presented the cutting edge of the digital health and social care field and to see the progress made in the quality and extent of development.
- Margaret Coles, Director, MovinTherapy
An informative and engaging conference which has given me a better understanding of Scotland's Digital Health and Care vision for the future. Watch this space!
- Sharon Weeks, CCO, Cascade3d
Thoroughly enjoyed the event as always. Pennie Taylor always contributes to making it a healthy debate
- Janet Mauchlen, Falls Prevention Awareness Cooordinator, NHS Ayrshire and Arran
Excellent event in terms of content, organisation and networking opportunities
- Murdoch Carberry, Head of Reform and Change, Renfrewshire Council
Very informative and very well organised event!
- Kate Gunning, ICT Innovation and Service Improvement Manager, HSCB
I did not expect to be so inspired, nor to realise the difference that I could make in the development of eHealth - and if I could make an impact, so could you.
- Linda Gray, NHS Borders
A well-organised conference and venue, providing inspiration information, and innovative ideas to integrate information to improve patient care
- Dr Beena Raschkes, GP & Joint IT Lead, NHS Tayside
Excellent event well run and brimming with good ideas
- Brian Lawson, Information Manager, Golden Jubilee National Hospital
Great event, great connections made
- Fiona Conti, Business Development Manager, TotalMobile
This was a very well organised event which covered every aspect of eHealth development within NHS Scotland
- Jackie Bird, Asset Team Leader, NHS Lanarkshire